Re: Social Meaning in Concepts and Abstract Syntax

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 08:03  AM, Graham Klyne wrote:

> Bijan,
>
> Thank you for your comments.

You're welcome.

>  I think your preference here is clear enough, without paraphrasing:
>
> [[
>> Section 4 of Concepts and Abstract should be struck.
> ]]

Yes.

> This issue has already been raised, and is subject to some debate, and,
> without prejudicing the outcome of our debate, I'm pretty sure there
> will be some big changes.

I'm glad. I will point out that, if normative, i don't see that it's
possible (or rather feasible) for RDFCore to produce  version of this
section that is both substantive and appropriate. Now, of course, just
because I don't see that it's possible, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

> Brian:  do we need to raise a separate issue for this, or can we tag it
> onto an existing one?  (Your call.)

I think I support my desire with distinct, individually sufficient
reasons. So long as they all are addressed, I don' t care how it's
recorded.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.