Re: "Including" other RDF and RDFS files

On Saturday 28 September 2002 04:46, Brian McBride wrote:
> At 20:26 09/09/2002 -0700, Graham Wideman wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >Is there, for example, some convention whereby a block of RDF can say
> >"This block of RDF abides by the RDFS schema to be found here", in the
> >same fashion that an ordinary XML file can specify a DTD by which it
> > abides?
>
> Graham,
>
> Have a look at isDefinedBy and seeAlso and see if they meet your needs.

AFAIK the above properties are mostly for human consumption, although the
first one implies some authority.

It would be grate if we had a property with consistent meaning, as in "this
resource completes the graph, providing metadata about the subject".

Kindest regards,

Manos