Re: RDF Issue rdfs-clarify-subClass-and-instance

All:

Reading what Piotr says reinforces my growing suspicions as to what the primer was trying to say. If this reinforcement is justified, then:

> 1
Yes!

> 2
Yes Yes!

> 3

Yes yes yes!

I await said primer enhancements with interest :-)

Graham

At 8/20/2002 08:13 PM, Piotr Kaminski wrote:
>If I may jump in and summarize, apparently the primer needs:
>
>1.  A discussion of stratified vs. unstratified type systems.
>
>2.  A (short) discussion and/or example of the benefits of defining new
>metaclasses (extensions of rdfs:Class).
>
>3.  A simple summary of the "features" of class-ness as defined by the Model
>Theory rules.
>
>        -- P.
>
>--
>  Piotr Kaminski <piotr@ideanest.com> http://www.ideanest.com
>  It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance

Graham Wideman
Resources for programmable diagramming at:
http://www.diagramantics.com
graham@wideman-one.com
http://www.wideman-one.com