Re: New syntax spec

 From: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>

> it used like this:
>  [attributes]=set(idAboutAttr?, bagIdAttr?, propertyAttr*),
>
> i.e the propertyAttr term can be repeated 0 or more times.  Each of
> these propertyAttr uses can be either a typeAttr or propAttr.  I
> think this does not restrict the use of multiple rdf:type properties
> and/or other namespaced properties in any way.   Does that make sense?

Specifying the schema as a grammar makes things quite difficult for
developing a Schematron schema for RDF. (I have tried to create another one,
b.t.w. for the new syntax: things seems a lot clearer than the old)  Because
one has to look at the new "grammar" and try to guess what
the intent of the productions are supposed to be.

Which is a shame, because RDF clearly has the kinds of patterns that
Schematron can express. And things like rdf:_1  (which otherwise doom RDF
to unmaintainability) should pose no problems either.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe