Re: Error message: Document contained no data.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:18:16PM -0800, Richard Waldinger wrote:
> I was attempting to use the website
> http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/
> to parse a daml bibliography at
> http://www.ai.sri.com/daml/bib/pennbib.daml
> but after a wait (sometimes of several minutes) i got
> back a netscape  error window with the message
> "The document contained no data."
>
> The bibliography is about 60,000 lines.

Yikes!  That file barely loads into my browser, period,
let alone passing it to the servlet.

Since I don't think a GraphViz-generated GIF with 60K+ nodes
will be very useful, I'd suggest you try one of the other
online RDF parsers (a few are documented at
http://www.w3.org/People/Barstow/) and/or downloading the
SiRPAC distribution at:

 http://www.w3.org/RDF/Implementations/SiRPAC/

or: