Re: Proposal for clarification of RDF

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your proposal.  The RDFCore WG is considering a range of issues
with RDF, one of which is how better to express the grammar:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-formal-grammar

I have added a pointer to your proposal under that issue to ensure
that it is considered when we get to it.

Brian McBride
RDFCore co-chair