Re: Bug parsing containers in SiRPAC 1.14?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 10:50:44AM +0200, Jeen Broekstra wrote:

> Apparantly SiRPAC has trouble parsing container elements that contains
> inline elements themselves.

The W3C's 1.14 version of SiRPAC is quite old and lacks
many of the bug fixes that Sergey Melnick has made to
his version of SiRPAC:

  http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/api.html

I am in the process of merging Sergey's changes to the
W3C's SiRPAC source tree and after I finish that merge,
I will update our online version of SiRPAC and make a
new package available.

> I would be very interested to hear if an easy fix is possible.

I believe your data should produce ten triples, and that is what
you get when you run Sergey's latest stuff.

Art
---
Arthur Barstow
W3C/HP