Re: rdfs:label and rdfs:comment

Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN wrote:

>So if I get your problem, you want :
>* to reuse the same label in multiple resources
>  => you can use XML entities
>* to store label and resource in different resources
>  => you can describe the same resource in multiple rdf-docs
>     and even give clue with the 'seeAlso' property

Yes, exactly.

I follow your solution, it is a neat trick, but I don't like it very much.
I do not want my schemata to have to rely on the fact that they happen to
be expressed in XML any more than is absolutely necessary. I think I would
rather just declare my own label and comment properties and get round the
problem in a way which at least relies primarliy on RDF.

Thanks anyway

Mark Seaborne

Sterling Commerce