Re: RDF Query

Hi

Probably your best source of information about the use of the Open
Directory RDF data dumps will be the Open Directory editor's discussion
forum. Using this stuff without much technical background is a bit
tricky. In particular, due to the massive size of the dmoz.org .rdf
files, many RDF parsers can't deal with it. The rdf-comments list (as
I understand it) is really for comments and questions about the core
technology, not the details of specific applications like the Open
Directory lists. Best bet is probably to sign up as an Open Directory
contributor (see "become an editor" http://www.dmoz.org/about.html) and
ask around within those forums.

Hope this helps,

Dan