RE: "OR" in Schema spec

Thanks Dan,

> eg.	pet -range-> Pet
>	Cat -subClassOf->Pet
>	Dog -subClassOf->Pet
>	Poodle -subClassOf->Pet

However, this is not quite what I'm looking for. In this model I don't know
that Poodle is a Dog (because dog has nothing to do with poodle), only that
it's a pet and that dogs and cats are pets as well.

If the last "Pet" is typo and you mean "Dog" it makes more sense, but still
I'm not quite convinced. It works from the root down - I know that poodle is
a dog and dog is a pet, but I still don't know anything about what pet can
be in that level.

Is there a way around this?

Cheers,

Milla

Milla Makelainen
Smart Network Technology, Nortel Networks
email: millam@nortelnetworks.com
tel. +44 (0) 1279 403270
mobile +44 (0) 780 149 5538
-- "Wisdom is being able to cope"

This message may contain information proprietary to Nortel Networks, so
any unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is
strictly prohibited.