Re: Are duplicate property/value pairs permitted for a resource?

Oops. I misread the original question and therefore answered it incorrectly.  I
thought he was asking if you could have multiple assertions to different targets
using the same property (e..g, (pred, sub, obj1), (pred, sub, obj2)...), when he was
really asking if you could have multiple assertions to identical targets using the
same property.

Dave
(hyatt@netscape.com)