Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:27:49 -0800
From: Dave Thewlis <Dave.Thewlis@calconnect.org>
To: Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk
Subject: Interop testing examples

Hi Libby,

I'm the Executive Director of CalConnect - the Calendaring and Scheduling
Consortium.  About a month ago Cyrus Daboo posted some recurrence examples on
the IETF-Calsify list as aids to anyone doing interop testing, and suggested
that maybe these things ought to be collected on the Calconnect website.  And
you commented that you could donate the examples you have if useful.

I'm going to be putting up the beginning of such a resource page next week,
based on the two things Cyrus posted, and would be delighted to make your stuff
available as well if you'd like to offer them.  I am happy with either (a)
having links to material on your site, or (b) having you pass the material to
me, and I'll put it on our site and provide links to it there.

Let me know when you have a chance.

Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect.org - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium