Re: changes to rdf calendar testcases?

Libby Miller schrieb:

>hi all
>
>Looking for examples to show someone, I looked at some of the testcases
>(in http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/) and there are some changes I
>don't remember being announced (although I may well just have missed
>them):
>
>* duration being both a class and property (both lower cased)
>* urls for timezones (I think this is a good thing)

This was done in a quite long discussion [1], it should have been
announced properly somewhere - eh - where anyhow do we have
announcements like that?

>* urls (in rdf:about) for events (not sure about this one)
>* rdf datatypes for date-times

same thread [1]

>Are these just products of the last update to the schema?

nope, products of DanC and I think he also announced to change all the
testcases, ?what he also did? and this may explain the similiar file
change dates around this time.

>Duration as a property and a class seems confusing, and urls for events
>maybe needs a bit of discussion; the other two look ok to me, at least
>at first glance.

the good looking are also good to implement. duration I don't know. Urls
for events are cool, I like it to extract data on the fly from
ms-outlook (my old gnowsis testthing).

[1] this thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2004Apr/thread.html#22

Leo