Re: conversion testing before round-trip testing

Hi,

it seems that the tricky thing is testing whether the tools are doing the
right one-way conversion (I have found a bunch of things that don't get done
in toIcal.py but it isn't obvious from the test harness that we have which
only checks that the RDF round trip is fine).

Either we need to be able to compare iCal to RDF graphs, or do a two-step and
check the ical-rdf-ical round trip as well as the rdf-ical-rdf round trip to
identify which step is missing.

cheers

Chaals