Re: conversion testing before round-trip testing

hi Dan.

This makes sense to me. I started to do it with the java version[1] -
now out of date - although I didn't have proper graph compare tools to
use so I just compared the number of triples. I guess cwm can do this.

My problem was having a sensible place to put the ones to test against
and the newly generated ones. Just needs a bit of thought probably.

Libby

[1] http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2003/02/cal/mimedir-parser/Makefile