Re: priority bug, to libby and dan

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 09:06, Leo Sauermann wrote:
> Hi everybody,
[...]
>     raise RuntimeError, "missing default type: %s -> %s" %\
> RuntimeError: missing default type: PRIORITY -> ('priority', 0, None)

Yeah, I was sloppy when I added PRIORITY support for Vtodos.
fixed in
http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/fromIcal.py revision: 2.13

> on a normal ics file from outlook.
>
> file is attached.

and now it's in...
  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/TestTermin.ics
with corresponding...
  http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/TestTermin.rdf

Hmm... to datatype or not to datatype. RFC2445 says
PRIORITY takes an INTEGER but I represented it in RDF
as an integer literal:

       <summary
          >Test Termin</summary
        ><priority
          >5</priority
        ><class
          >PUBLIC</class

Just yesterday, in consultation with SeanP, I decided
to represent the floats in GEO as real RDF floats:

       <geo
           rdf:parseType="Resource"
             rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#double"
            >40.442673</rdf:first
          ><rdf:rest
             rdf:parseType="Resource"
            ><rdf:first
               rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#double"
              >-79.945815</rdf:first
            ><rdf:rest

rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#nil"
            /></rdf:rest
          ></geo

 -- http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/test/geo1.ics

Hmm...

Libby, I like the way http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfCalendarDocumentation
indexes into decisions we've made. But since we've got rfc2445.html,
maybe we could/should prune some of the stuff from the RFC from
RdfCalendarDocumentation and just maintain an issues list.
Hmm...

> greetings
> Leo
see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?