RE: changing timezones

Hello Stuart,

this sounds like a good thing, but I don't use Outlook so it might not work
for me. On the other hand it would be good if I could ensure compatibility
with it. Are you collecting information as ical files, or extracting it from
other formats (or does Outlook use a different format - excuse my ignorance
here).

Many thanks for your response

Charles McCathieNevile