Re: reminder: next IRC meeting Wednesday March 12th 2003, 17:00 UTC

Agenda request:

Going from RDF to iCal.

Dan Connolly and/or I will be working on
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/toIcal.py
which is cwm-based, or maybe an XSLT version.  Particularly looking at
timezone issues and generating a correct iCal file.

--
Ryan Lee
ryanlee@w3.org