Re: reminder: next IRC RDF calendar meeting: 26th Feb 2003, 17:00 GMT

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 07:30, Libby Miller wrote:
> hi all,
>
> A reminder that the next RDF interest group calendar IRC meeting is
> 26th Feb 2003, at 17:00 GMT
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=26&month=2&year=2003&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
[...]
> In addition, we had
>
> [[
>  17:07:52   <DanCon> agenda + OK to check GPL'd code in under
> http://www.w3.org/2002/12/cal/ ?
> ]]
> (http://ilrt.org/discovery/chatlogs/rdfig/2003-02-12.html#T17-45-41)
>
> which I would like to add to the agenda.

Umm... just to keep expectations modest... we can put
that on the agenda, but we can't really make decisions about it.
[more on the issue itself separately]

> I also think Dan Connolly might at some point have mentionned making a
> test harness, although I can't find the reference; and Dan's timezone
> in RDF looks very useful (do you want to talk about this Dan?):
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-calendar/2003Feb/0010.html

Not particularly. I'm willing to, but I don't have any
outstanding issues and I'm not aware of any outstanding
feedback.