Re: Agenda: next RDF calendar IRC meet - 9th April 2003, 1500UTC

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 10:21, Libby Miller wrote:
> The next IRC calendar meeting is tomorrow, 9th April 2003, at 1500 UTC:

> Agenda
>
> The only agenda suggestion as yet is for GeoInfo - mixing calendar and
> geographical information.

While I think I put that agenda request there, I offer regrets
for the meeting; my participation has been preempted by a
DAML PI meeting.

Coincidentally, I think I'll be in a break-out session on
DAML Geospacial stuff... with 802.11 connectivity... so maybe
I'll be able to show them what's up here and vice versa.