Re: Generating content...

hi all

A very nice guy called Daniel Resare has made available some code for
parsing icalendar, with some XML utilities. It's released under the
GPL. It's at:

http://people.metamatrix.se/noa/mimedir-parser-1.0.tar.gz

or

ftp.metamatrix.se:/pub/software/mimedir-parser

maybe that might help?

all the best

libby