palmagent at work: my WWW10 schedule in RDF

Dan Connolly wrote:

> [...] the code
> works well enough that I actually use it daily/weekly
> to share my calendar with my coworkers and my family.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2001/palmagent/

Oh... while I'm at it, I'll change the ACL on
my WWW10 schedule so you folks can play with it...
there; share and enjoy:

  http://www.w3.org/2001/05dc-hkg/

In there you'll find a bunch of RDF/n3 transcriptions
of various documents: flight itinerary, conference
schedule, etc; I use TimBL's cwm (which groks RDF/n3
as well as RDF/xml) to merge them and run some rules,
and out comes trip-sched.rdf; then I use
datebook2html.xsl from palmagent to generate
trip-sched.html

And, of course, I loaded trip-sched.rdf into my
palmpilot using pdkb.pl and postrdf.py.
Whee! No more duplicating the data by hand on
the palmpilot!

Libby, if you can squish around with trip-sched.rdf
and do queries like "where was Dan Tuesday
afternoon?" that would be cool. Anybody else
got code they can demo using this data?

Have you got another RDF schema for calendaring?
Wanna help me write cwm rules to transform this
data into you schema and/or back again?