Re: poolGame.rdf: cwm takes 1.5hrs... any faster tools?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
To: <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>; <geoff@sover.net>;
<www-rdf-calendar@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 1:42 AM
Subject: poolGame.rdf: cwm takes 1.5hrs... any faster tools?

> Jos D, Geoff C and everybody,
[...]
> Geoff C, your tools support rules, no? I don't suppose it groks
> the N3 syntax for rules, huh? I suppose I could convert the

I've been thinking about writing an n3 dataservice (as an "import"
mechanism). Any c/c++ parsers out there to build on?

> rules... lemme see if I can find a spec for your rule syntax...
> ugh! what happened to
>   http://www.intellidimension.com/RDFGateway/Docs/RDFQLmanual.asp ???
>
> ah... I can work around the DNS bug...
>   http://209.198.125.242/RDFGateway/Docs/RDFQLmanual.asp

DNS glitch - should be worked out soon. You've got the right IP in the
meantime.

> Boy... this RDFGateway thing gets more interesting the more
> I look into it...
>
> [[[
> Features:
> [...]
> Native RDF support.
> Inference rules.
> Transactions.
> [...]
> Data services for integrating RDF and HTML content.
> A scriptable crawling service for scheduled
> harvesting of data.
>
> ]]]
>
> --        Intellidimension
> http://209.198.125.242/RDFGateway/release1.asp
> Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
>

> I just wish it weren't so alpha... ;-)

Look for the downloadable beta in a couple of days -- we're just putting the
finishing touches on it..

> Hmm... I'm getting
> Error:Server unavailable [10061].
> at http://209.198.94.130/cal/calendar.asp?ex=3

I'd shutdown the service (RDF Gateway) on that machine and forgotten to
restart. It's going again.

I spent some time translating your SWWS n3 into RDFQL today - nothing to
show yet, but I should be able to put something up soon.

--Geoff