RE: RDF Calendar todo list

I'd agree - this is a good reason to divide it up into separate
namespaces perhaps, since simplicity is a precondition for
widespead uptake, which is something that RSS 1.0 could
provide. Similar considerations apply to datetimes - keep it simple -
which might mean UTC offsets allowed.

I guess everyone has seen the RSS proposed events module?

cheers

Libby