Revival Xqib

From: L2L 2L <emanuelallen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 16:35:36 -0400
To: "www-ql@w3.org" <www-ql@w3.org>
Xqib working group seem to have die down. I wish to cause a stir to revive it.

This language to me is better than google's dart language.

I wish for it to be revive via the name xpl(XML programming scripting language).

Please reply to this email if you are interested.

I know there are people out there who would take interest in this. the only thing is that they don't know about it to take interest.

Thanks to xqib being an open source, we can take it and put it on GitHub to be seen.

Creating a social group in the w3c community will also attract attention, and by there for causing other to contribute.

Please respond if you feel an interest to this.

Thank you for your time.

E-S4L