Xqib(XML query language in the browser)

From: by way of Liam R E Quin <emanuelallen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 03:12:13 +0000
To: "www-ql@w3.org" <www-ql@w3.org>
I wish to see this exceed, but it look like the group that was working on it die down. It shows potential to be a replacement for browser scripting side ECMAScript and php server side. Better than that google's dart programming language.

I feel that with the combine of xQuery, xPath, xPointer, xLink, and a few features from XSLT. This could be a all purpose language... And by xqib, it already is.

E-S4L