Re: Implementations of XQuery Update Facility requested

Hello Xavier,

I had forgotten about the results that we collected back in 2008. Thanks
for reminding me.

As XQUTS grew significantly between 0.7 and 1.0.0, an updated report would
show "379 / 1 / 725", or 52.3% passing on Minimal Conformance for Qizx
2.1. If you are ok with that, then I'd be happy to include these results.

I look forward to your results for Qizx 3.1 in 2010.

                                                -- Andrew

Andrew Eisenberg
IBM
4 Technology Park Drive
Westford, MA  01886

andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-399-5158    Fax: 978-399-7012