Re: Implementations of XQuery Update Facility requested

From: Xavier Franc <xavier@xmlmind.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:47:13 +0000
To: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
CC: www-ql@w3.org
Hello Andrew,

may I remind you that I sent you test results back in May 2008
for Qizx 2.1 and the test suite version 0.7 ? Surely enough, it is
not up to date but maybe it is worth publishing nevertheless?

Qizx 3.1 (to be released) is currently passing 92% of the newest
suite, but it has not yet been updated with respect to the June CR.
Unfortunately I don't expect to find time to get back to 100% before
end of the year.

Best regards
--
Xavier