Re: XML Query Test Suite version 0.8.6

From: Per Bothner <per@bothner.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:25:26 -0800
To: Andrew Eisenberg <andrew.eisenberg@us.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ql@w3.org

I haven't found a human-readable specification of the format of
the XQTSCatalog.xml file.  The XQTSCatalog.xsd file is obviously
not a substitute - it barely even contains any comments.
The "Guidelines" file talks about "test suite customization"
but it doesn't explain the actual catalog format which presumably
is what I need to harness.

Of course I could reverse-engineer the format, but it seems silly
that I would have to.  Have I missed something?
--
	--Per Bothner