From: www-ql-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ql-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Robie
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 9:11 PM
To: www-ql@w3.org
Subject: XQuery Update Facility Working Drafts

Two new Working Drafts were published today:

XQuery Update Facility
W3C Working Draft 27 January 2006
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xqupdate-20060127/

XQuery Update Facility Use Cases
W3C Working Draft 27 January 2006
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xqupdateusecases-20060127/

I wrote a quick summary of the functionality provided in the following
blog entry:

http://blogs.datadirect.com/jonathan_robie/2006/01/first_working_d.html

Hope this is useful!

Jonathan