Re: Clarification needed on attribute names without namespace prefix

  Hello Henry,

On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:42:00 +0800
"Henry Luo" <henryluo@vibrasoft.net> wrote:

> I need some clarification on the attribute names without namespace
> prefix.

  Some time ago I asked a similar question in xml-dev:

  See the answers.

> Current XML Namespace spec says that attribute without namespace are put
> under a per-element-type partition in Appendix A.2 ...

  Don't know about the current spec, but "Namespaces in XML 1.1" of
4 February 2004 contains the following: "The namespace name for an
unprefixed attribute name always has no value."

--
Oleg Paraschenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme