RE: XQuery Implementations

Hi,

A while ago Jonathan gave the following list of current XQuery
Implementations. But I wonder whether which of them has open source
code for static type checking for XQuery in Java?

As far as I know, Kweelt opens it source code, but no facilities for type
inference nor subtyping mechanisms. XDuce provides these functionalities,
but is developed using OCaml. The closest one might be the Fraunhofer-IPSI
query engine, which does the type checking in the query compilation phase
before executing them, but I wonder if whethere it has open source code
available?

--lily