Re: de-spammed index to www-xml-query-comments

Encouraged by the thanks I've received (in public and in private) for my
alternative index, I've added another one. I wanted to group the messages
into broad categories, and I realized that the easiest way to categorize
them was according to which of the 7 XQuery documents they pertained to.
I'm quite pleased with the result, so maybe others will find it useful too.
Same URL, follow the links.

-Michael Dyck