RE: de-spammed index to www-xml-query-comments

On behalf of the XML Query WG I want to thank you for your efforts to create this "de-spammed index" for the public XML Query comments list (mailto:www-xml-query-comments@w3.org).

The XML Query WG considered the problem of spam on this list at our weekly telcon today and have decided to investigate the possibility of making mailto:www-xml-query-comments@w3.org a monitored list so that we filter out future spam messages.  We will let you know if we can achieve this goal.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
<mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com>