RE: How to handle a Test Suite at W3C Re: Error in (approved) test 0009

Karl,

Thanks for these pointers. If you carefully read one of
my previous posts [1], I already said that in trying to
become familiar with testing in W3C, I found some useful
stuff - first reported in [2].

I read (did not say understand :) most, if not all of the
stuff you mention. We do use for example the Test Metadata
(cf. [3]) etc.

However, what is missing IMHO are clear instructions how
to actually do the test *review*. If I understand Dan correctly
this is what he is worried about. I know, testing is no rocket
science (please do not beat me up, Shane), but anyway, I think
we are all after a transparent, unambiguous process and finally
want people to implement and use RDFa ...

Hope that this discussion might trigger a renewal of the
TC-related stuff at the QA level ... but might also be the case
that I am too inexperienced with W3C processes and the like :)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Aug/0042.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2007Jan/0049.html