How to handle a Test Suite at W3C Re: Error in (approved) test 0009

Hi Michael,

Le 7 août 2007 à 04:17, Hausenblas, Michael a écrit :
> regarding testing (support)
> I really feel left alone within W3C. There are some activities
> here (QA) and there, but NO common framework, no best practice,
> nothing in the process document AFAIK - how the heck should I know :(

What do you need in terms of best practices/framework for Testing?

The documents available for now

* The QA Handbook
   The QA Handbook (QAH) is a non-normative
   handbook about the process and operational
   aspects of certain quality assurance practices
   of W3C's Working Groups, with particular
   focus on testability and test topics.

* Building a Test Suite
   http://esw.w3.org/topic/QA

* Test Development FAQ
   http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/01/test-faq

* Test Metadata
   The definition and provision of metadata has
   proved helpful in a variety of ways during
   the test development and test execution
   processes. This document defines a minimal
   set of metadata elements that can usefully
   be applied to tests that are intended for
   publication within a test suite.
   http://www.w3.org/TR/test-metadata/

* Policies for Contribution of Test Cases to W3C
   http://www.w3.org/2004/10/27-testcases

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***