Re: How to define <elements> in specifications

[cc to both spec-prod and www-qa]

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> Below is a list of such specifications with more or less random elements
> picked out. Each of them uses a (sometimes slightly) different approach.
> What I would like to have is an analysis of these differences, some
> documentation on what is out there, and derived guidelines for editors
> to make an educated choice and possibly to update the relevant tools to
> help with their choice.
[big snip]

Hi, Bjoern and Karl,

Just a note that I see Karl's response is in www-qa [1] (to which I don't
subscribe). Though I don't have the resources to do analysis now, if you come
up with recommendations I would be happy to send them to the Communications
Team for review and possible inclusion in the Manual of Style.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2005Jul/0006.html