Re: Objection to not listing open issues when advancing to CR

Dear Jeremy,

Le 16 janv. 2004, à 11:00, Jeremy Carroll a écrit :
> I would be satisfied if the QAWG decided that it was a mistake to
> advance the three documents at different speeds and returned all
> documents to Last Call when the Test Guidelines are ready, and when
> all comments on all documents have been formally addressed.

I'm not sure. You understant. It doesn't really matter we are going
back to Last Call or Working Draft. I mean it will not delay the work
we are doing.

We are using the Process Document as a tool. The CR is a tool for us to
seek for implementability, if we can't proove at the end of CR that we
haven't enough implementations, we will go back to Last Call. There's
no problem with that.

The CR phase helps us to have a frozen state, which can be something
that will show us that we are wrong or right.

So what you suggest might happen, and it's perfectly fine.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***