Re: Objection to not formally addressing comment

Le 16 janv. 2004, à 10:40, Jeremy Carroll a écrit :
> I would be satisfied if the QAWG:
> - found any other unaddressed comments on the Last Call documents
> (such as Dan Connolly's)
> - ascertained whether these commentators are satisfied or not
> - asked the directors to consider any formal objections, including my
> substantive objection (msg 0014).
> - if the director upholds the WG resolutions, then to further draw the
> objection(s) to the attention of the chairs list, the AC list and any
> implementors of the CR documents.

I can reply to all of that, but I'm not sure you will like the answers
with pointers. I don't have time right now.
But in short,

- the OWL WG didn't reply to invitation to comment when done earlier
- Comments were made 6 weeks after the closing date for reviews.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***