Re: [DRAFT] Review of SVG 1.2 Tiny Last Call

Dom,

thanks for the useful comments.

Le 05-05-10 à 04:11, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
>> this is a first pass,
> Wow, that was fast!

If you consider 4 days of work, plus one long day yesterday from 1pm
to 7pm without raising the nose is fast ;) So yes I agree. :p

> Hmm... They're saying "is in conformance with", not "is conformant
> to",
> which I understand with a different meaning. Maybe they could use a
> different wording to avoid this kind of problem, e.g. "It is believed
> that this specification is in accordance with the Web Architecture
> principles as described in AWWW".
>
> (FWIW, I still think it was a mistake for AWWW not to include a
> conformance section, precisely for this reason...)

It might be a mistake, but that's another problem ;) It's not here
for now. Your suggestion is good.

>> E. QA ICS
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/qa-ics.html
>>
>> Comment: Doesn't include the full ICS and new version of it. Not your
>> mistake.
>>

> Maybe you can elaborate a bit on this; you and I understand well
> why so,
> but probably not your readers :)

Yes I will ;)

>>  QA WG has done it for you @@Link to the ICS@@