From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 3:08 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: small change to August meeting?

> RESOLUTION: we're moving the meeting to Aug 9 til Aug 11

I would like to propose a small change:  8-10 August, Mon-Wed,
instead of
Tues-Thurs.

Reason.  Those coming from North America, who don't have a nice
corporate/govt travel package, often need a Saturday night stay to get
reasonable fares.  Plus, August is still high travel season and I'm
finding
that travelling for a Mon-Wed meeting improves the choices and fares
available.

Thoughts?  Would Mon-Wed *not* work for anyone?

(I know that NIST people prefer Tues-Thurs, but maybe they can live with
Mon-Wed since we moved the meeting to August at their behest.)

Cheers,