Re: Issue 1144 regarding SpecGL 2.3

Le 14 mars 2005, à 10:50, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> It's going in the right direction, but I'm not fully satisfied yet;
> what
> about: "Provide details on normative references to anticipate conflicts
> and vagueness"?

Another set of other suggestions.
* Provide technical implications of each normative reference
* Provide conformance implications of each normative reference
* Provide technical dependencies on each normative reference
* Provide conformance dependencies on each normative reference

Previous ones:

* The specification should provide sufficient detail in the normative
references to prevent conflicting interpretations of the requirements
imposed by reference.
* Provide details about normative references
* Provide detailed normative references.
* When imposing requirements by normative references, prevent conflicts
and vagueness.
* Provide details on normative references to anticipate conflicts and
vagueness

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***