Re: [QA Ops] QA CR and WG charters

I agree with Dom.   They don't have to revise their charter as long as they
record the decisions.  Additionally, the CPs in OpsGL are things that we
think are important and hope that they do as well.  I would hope that even
if OpsGL went away in its entirety (and it won't), that a WG would want to
implement the principles that it expounds - and if not, then that is what
we want to know.

lynne