Re: OpsGL CP5.3 & "TM License"

[..Note switch to WG list..]

In my haste, I have botched this pretty well.  Basically, I applied
discussion and proposed resolution about *published* test materials (CP6.1)
to the text of *submitted* test materials (CP5.3).

For now, consider that the words and sense of the last two paragraphs of
the Proposed new CP5.3 text to really belong in the body of CP6.1
(publish), and we will expunge reference to the prototype TM license for
now from CP6.1.

Issue #59 about CP5.3 (submit) was previous resolved, and has not been
reopened: "No, we won't try to devise W3C-wide submission licenses".  The
first paragraph of CP5.3 discussion is the key one.  Joseph also requested
the deletion of the 2nd paragraph, and has some comments about the
referenced examples.

Our goal for next OpsGL.  In 5.3 and 6.1, to document what is the current
reality, and require WGs to document these aspects of their processes.  We
will not try to invent anything new here.  We will refer the problems to
some forum such as AC Forum (per Karl's suggestion).

Our goal for Thursday.  Approve this approach.  Plus, minimal set of
editing directives -- or a plan to produce same -- to implement
this.  (Without eating up the whole hour).

Apologies for creating the confusion.

Regards,
Lofton.