Re: lc-issues updated (28 april)

I myself have a question about our resolution of issue #98 ("shouldn't
there be a CP about levels?").  Actually, it is peripheral to Originator's
suggested CP, but still probably deserves a quick think:

Is it a requirement that the nomenclature for levels be One, Two,
Three...?  Or, for example, could it be A, AA, AAA, if the specification is
clear about the correspondence of nomenclature to hierarchical conformance?

-Lofton.