Re: definition of Class of Product

There are aspects of each definition -- Lynne's and David's -- that I
like.  Lynne's is pleasingly brief, but I think the characteristic that
defines the "group of products" is too imprecise.  "..that would implement
the specification" doesn't really suggest what puts them in the same group.

I like the notion of "role" that David introduces, although it needs some
completion -- role in what, or role related to what?  (something like
"share a common role in conformance determinations", or "share a common
role in interoperation scenarios of the specification's use cases," or
...).  David's definition is, to my taste, a little too abstract.  For the
"4. Definitions", I would like something that is more "testable", i.e.,
easier to see if a given candidate CoP in fact qualifies as a CoP or not.

So I'd prefer a hybrid (for "4. Definitions"), and maybe some of David's
additional verbiage/examples might find a home in the new section 2.2?

-Lofton.