Re: MathML review

Andrew,

At 06:28 PM 4/14/03 +0100, you wrote:
>  So how about Friday 2 May?
>  This suits me - does that give enough time to respond?

Friday 2 May would be fine.  We will put it on the agenda for Monday 5 May,
with the purpose to see if anyone has any problems with sending it as a
QAWG contribution.

Please email it to qa-chairs@w3.org on Friday, not to QAWG.  Someone will
put it in ../QA/Group/.. (member-only) and send the URL to QAWG.

Reason.  We have been operating under the rules that these reviews are
member-only.  We have not yet addressed changing those rules.  [On the one
hand, we seem to be moving into operational mode for pro-active reviews of
Last Call documents.  On the other hand, SpecGL is still an in-development
Working Draft, which was one of our motives for member-only].

-Lofton.