Re: what's normative [was: Re: processing plan for SpecGL LC issues]

Even if I did not like our definition of normative (I do like it), it still
would not make sense to change it just to be like someone else's
definition.  We need to be consistent and logical - which we are.  Tat's
all that's needed.

I see no reason to revisit this topic.

Mark