Re: Demo sessions

I can cover XSLT and SOAP. In case DM comes he could help with XSLT
since his had a huge impact on the framework architecture there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 4:50 PM
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: 18-Sept (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda

QAWG participants --

If you won't attend the Wednesday (18-september) QAWG telcon, please
reply (to list) with "regrets".

This is a rough proposed agenda.  I'll have another the issue list and
priority order on Tuesday.  Meanwhile, this is 2nd to last telecon
before Tokyo meeting.  Is there anything else we should be dealing with
on this telecon agenda?

Proposed Agenda
=====

1.) roll call, membership

2.) any logistical topics?

3.) questionnaire followup
        - ask spec-prod?

4.) Tech plenary logistics
        - QAWG answers to 8 questions at [1]

5.) 5.) Tokyo agenda (logistics at [0])
        - Demo session for test materials, markups, ..
                * SVG and WebCGM:  Lofton
                * XSLT: Kirill?
                * DOM: Dimitris?
                * UAAG, SOAP, ... volunteers?
        - Update "Agenda" section of [0]?

4.) Frm schedules, ET issues
        - Revised schedule proposal [2]
        - ET issues (#68, 67) [3]
        - GL-ET questions [2]: how to verify a CK?

5.) Issue List processing [3]
        - issue processing order per [4]

6.) Adjourn

Logistics