Re: Never Mind. Re: Due dates for Techniques Analyses

Lynne, all.

On Tuesday, Oct 22, 2002, at 22:06 Asia/Tokyo, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:

> Never mind, I see that Olivier is taking care of WCAG.  I'll do what
> ever you assigned me - so XLink it will be.

I did (well, I'm doing) the specGL part for WCAG, because I wanted to
comment on their draft anyway, but that doesn't mean I will have
"spare" time to do the (optional) reviews for other parts, so if you
want to take care of WCAG, no problem with me (but see with the WG
chairs if it's possible).

--
Olivier